I haven't updated with any pictures in awhile because I can't get any good ones of the interior. I will post some in a few, but you can't really get a good feel for what thigns look like. I moved onto the video camera here a long time ago.
Things that have occured since the last update.
All drywall is up
The hallway from the interior of the house to the new addition is cut through and drywalled.
1 Coat of Mud is up
Mike has decided that he is not a taper
Mckinney will be coming out today to investigate the damage, and will start work finishing the walls. <3
Mckinney is also here patching the stucco from our door/window addition in our bedroom 2 1/2 years ago. No, that is not a typo.
Mckinney said "you have to patch so much why not color coat the house?"
Dad said "I dont give a shit what you do. Color Coat the whole damn thing" Sorry for the cussing mother, but I was quoting your husband....I wonder where I get it from?
Rodger with Mckinney will be out today to figure out what we need for color coating the entire house on Wednesday.
I picked out a new shade of dark gray/brown for the house. Hell yes!!!
Our swamp cooler motor went out.
We spent another random $100.00 to fix.
We should be ready for paint this weekend or beginning of next week, depending on when Mckinney finishes work here.
Ron will be leaving here Sunday to head for home.
We are sooooooooo close.
As far as the pregnancy, This kid grew in the last 2 days. I have not only gained suddenly, but my stomach sticks out about 3 feet, it seems. I think now that the kid is using my bladder as a pillow for its head while it lays with its feet stretching outwards toward my belly button.
No comments:
Post a Comment