Jesse is coming down with another heinous disease again.
We got home and, because we are huge baseball fans, gathered round the TV for the big Angel game only to find out is was cancelled. So it instead it turned into a lazy tv night for everyone.
Today, Jesse has been quarantined to his room, which for him is probably the best day of his life. No one lays around and does nothing but watch movies all day like Jesse does.
Mike has spent the day working on X's room so that I can get this shit:
Anyway, here is part of X's new ceiling:
The plan is to paint it a shade of near white. The walls will be a spontaneously picked out shade of yellow. I was debating between 107,000 shades of almost the same color of yellow, and was forced to pick one in about 3 seconds....under the flourescent lights of Home Depot, so I am crossing my fingers on this one. Mike estimates move in day to be Thursday/Friday.
I am feeling gignatic and was actually starting to feel relaxed about the fact that a new human will be in my care, so of course I had to whip myself into a needless frenzy again!
WTF happens if I go into labor before December 7th?
I am happily planning this C-section and what to do with kids, and meals, and sports, ect....What if X comes on the 2nd?
I <3>
Anyway, great news came to us last week. M's parents will be passing back through southern California after Thanksgiving and they have agreed to come stay at our house C-section week. This is fabulous on so many levels...We would hate to get the J's mom involved more that necessary...especially since Ja has a crazy homework situation we are trying to work out...she needs to be home fter school, immediatley to work on her stuff. Amongst other things, like B being able to sleep in his own bed, amongst other things....
On another note, Mike came up with a new name for baby last night. And here is why I love husband so much...
Said randomly at dinner by M: "I think we should name baby X(same first name) Ray"
(BTW, x-ray? haha)
Anyway, babys middle name was always going to be Christine, named after me sort of, after my cousin, and great aunt...
Of course, I think Ray is a fab middle name, and it also helps that when picking a first name, we loved boys names as girls names, however, never could find one we loved enough to name our kid.
So, because I am me, I have to know history so I say "Cute I like it~ plus it is a form of your middle name. Where did your middle name come from?"
Mike "That is what my great grandma used to call my grandpa"
Me "Isn't your grandpa's name Don?"
Mike, beginning to look more confused, "yes"
So, Linda, help me out here :)
1 comment:
My dad is Don Raymond but because his dad was Don Waldo ..yes, you read it correctly, Don Waldo ...my dad was called Ray until he started working for Prudential Insurance. Also, Ron's middle name is Ray and his dad's middle name was Ray.
Post a Comment