Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Drama Always...

Turns out B has an ear infection. Not quite sure how that has anything to do with the coughing...my moms theory is that as his ears drain, it goes down his throat causing him to cough...which makes sense except it is a dry, deep cough. He is on antibiotics and goes back for a recheck in 10 days. They checked his breathing, and his air intake and everything seemed fine.

Speeking of Dr's....we found out yesterday that Mike has severe arthritis in his big toe. It can be fixed and should be soon, otherwise the Dr. gives him 5 years before he can't move his toe at all. Unfortunatley, this would put him out of work for 2 1/2 months. Scary. So, todays project is find out what insurance pays for this....I am sure that will be fun and they will provide me with 100% accurate information right away.

I hope you sense the sarcasm....

I am still feeling like a constant barf factory....which pisses me off more because Mike doesn't understand it and thinks I should be constantly doing work around here. Luckily, since it has been going on for over a month now, I am at the point where I dont care what he has to say about it anymore and am over feeling guilty for having to be lazy. I can't help it.

I was even able to tune him out while he was lecturing me loudly on how ridiculous I am for watching Real housewives of NY during the finale last night. It was awsome! I love this new skill! :)

And while I am on the subject of shows I am ashamed of watching....what is up with Janice Dickenson?

No comments: