Thank you so much for all the free things you have given Harlee and I. I am so thankful that we have friends who will donate all their old baby things to us! However, we have decided that Harlee does not need any more ugly hats. Although they provided me with 1/2 hour of laughter and heinous pictures to torture her with later in life, I think that we wont be needing anymore.
Thanks for thinking of us,
Love Christy
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
OMG, I am dying over here! And who the fuck made the tomato hat? They are all just too much for words.
I DO love that you've immortalized them by capturing them on Harlee's precious head. She will totally appreciate the hats when she's 70 years old.
1 comment:
OMG, I am dying over here! And who the fuck made the tomato hat? They are all just too much for words.
I DO love that you've immortalized them by capturing them on Harlee's precious head. She will totally appreciate the hats when she's 70 years old.
Post a Comment