Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back Again..

What an anniversary.

We spent the Saturday prior going to Black Angus for dinner...no kids. With a regifted gift card (thanks mom) and coupon (thanks mom & dad). It was nice to have no kids for the weekend. Sunday, we woke up and Mike actually had a good idea! We went to breakfast at Trilogy and had fabulous breakfast burritos and a bloody mary.

The actual day (yesterday) I can't speak as highly of. I woke up Monday night throwing up into a trash can, followed by Mike running to the bathroom.....We checked the kids who were annoyed that we would think of waking them up to see if they were okay. I called my mom to ask is she might be able to come over to help take care of B in the morning. My dad was getting sick! Mike and I lay in bed taking turns laying on the bathroom floor wondering when we would get sick again. 1:00am, Jesse is in the bathroom. I woke Janee up and gave her a trash can telling her this is for when she is sick..and looked at me like I was nuts, but then about 2:00am, there she went.

I was a little freaked in the morning as to how to take care of B. So, I went in prepped with clean hands and a bottle of Purel, and holy crap! He was sick too! What a nightmare....

Now today, my mom is sick!

Happy Anniversary C & M!!!

No comments: